View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2008, 20:05   #86
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: Remove Prelaunches

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US
lo, after returning to PA after 3 years break, i have to say most of the changes which happend are really good.

One is destroying the game....PRELAUNCH!!!
Not to downplay somebody's ideas but from a perspective of someone that works full time, i don't understand how pre-launch is having anything but a positive effect on the game, yes im sure it was all fun when there was a huge playerbase and there was no pre-launch but from my point of view it would make the game near unplayable, unless of course i put PA in front of RL, which i don't, and hope nobody else sees as a good move anyway.
From what i see gaming has moved forward and ppl are drawn towards the more visual aspect of HD gaming forgetting how fun it can be to play a game that doesn't need a top spec PC or a serious bank account.
Making changes to the game only effects the people playing it at that time, putting in a new or in this case older feature would not draw in players imo eg: if GTA were to go all 2D again would you rush out and buy a copy, i think not.

Ty for bothering to read and try not to Trash it too much

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores

Last edited by vuLgAr; 8 May 2008 at 20:18.
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote