View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 09:22   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Best uni for Computer Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I'm guessing it is the same for Pig as me but I have no more independence or freedom now than I did in university. I had moved out, lived miles from home, and just saw my parents and stuff whenever I wanted. Pretty much exactly the same as I am now. You could probably argue that I actually had more freedom in university as I didn't have to worry at all about work so could do what I wanted when I wanted (I rarely missed lectures but if it was something interesting enough I could, I can't just up and leave work when I feel like)I agree with the more resources bit but I seem to have far less time to actually enjoy that.

There is also something nice about when you are away from home for the first time and being around so many friends at the same time rather than spread out all over the country.
If you value that so much, that independance and freedom, don't you think you should try to make your work a bit more flexible?

It seems as though you get too much money and too little time, hand in some money, get some more time, or get it to be more flexible ...