View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 13:21   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Link thread] Ali G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Oh Henry, and to think you used to be cool.
I've given up drugs for a few days, I may as well give up being cool as well.

Regardless, SBC is still funny. I'm working on the assumption that the more I repeat it the more likely you are to have a comedy epiphany* and agree with me.

*I mean a sudden realisation that he actually is funny, not some huge "eureka" moment about the nature of comedy. Although that would be fantastic.