Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 09:41   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mmorpgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Yeah, there's no way you can tank a Titan's doomsday in a ceptor I hate large fleet battles and try avoiding them as much as possible (not that it's been a problem since I don't have time joining in on large ops). The introduction of Titans totally ruined large fleet battles. They were made to decrease the size of fleets, but funnily enough the fleets just got even bigger than before (since the Titans doomsday can be tanked anyway).
There's no way you can tank Doomsdays reliably in anything that wasn't affected by the cap ship HP buff. Single DD, BCs/BS can do it relatively easily. Double DD, it's tough but possible.

Triple/Quadruple? No chance. As you say, their anti-blobbing measure is causing more blobs than it stops, and if anything removes the concept of the mid-sized gang, which the game was really suited for.

Supercaps in general are the problem. There should be no such thing as an invincible ship, even ignoring the other bullshit involved with them (like POS bowling).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Which alliance are you in? I'm in Morsus Mihi (some ex-planetarion corps there (hirr (my corp) and 4s).
Goonfleet (which isn't disbanding, and Vile Rat isn't a spy. Or at least, if he is then he's done some complicated double bluff, or he just likes moderating our forums which is what he's been doing for the past few hours). How does the North look from your perspective, because it looks pretty terrible from where we are - D2 seemed just just give up and die, which is something of a pity given their status as one of the superpowers only a few months ago.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote