Thread: Mmorpgs
View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 07:30   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mmorpgs

I'd definitely agree with the assertion that "small ships are more fun than big ships"; I fly a Stiletto for the most part, although I have been known to get involved with Covops/Recons/Dictors and the like.

Unfortunately, in most battles against BoB small ships are useless, as one of their titans will be doomsdaying you post haste if there's a chance they'll even kill one of you. Either that or they'll send in other supercapitals. Between that and the lag it makes most large battles an exercise in frustration, but occasionally everything will go smoothly (in terms of lag, at least) and the potential of the game really shines through.

In BREAKING EVE NEWS, there's been a devblog put up about the recent allegations. It reminds me very much of the Hutton report, except they also throw in a DDOS allegation (it's always a good idea for a company to threaten to sue its customers, I hear). I won't have said that I expected better, but I did hope for better, especially given that they actually paid attention to the Titan Manifesto.

In other news, Kieron remains the last person who should be the spokesman for any company ever, given the amount that he lies, and contradicts himself.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote