View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 01:08   #126
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts
Re: Is scanning for someone unfair?

Quote:
The first bit is wrong, there were scanners and covert-oppers and normal players in both tags. And the second bit is wrong, only rob (from either tag) has been closed.
So all your 0 roid covoppers beeing in Desc and none in Asc reflects that?

You even moved the 1 covopper you actually had tagged from start in asc to desc...

Quote:
This isn't true, in r2 fury and legion were significantly smaller than BT and WaC for example.
I was wingcommander in BT so i think i know how it played out.
WaC and BT was recruiting to match each others sizes why my alliance got recruited into BT to start with.

Besides WaC and Fury rather quickly formed a block, when my wing went against fury and then afterwards they went for BT - So i am having a hard time seeing how it didnt play out exactly as i am saying it will.

Wheater its 1 big alliance or big blocks i am rather enjoying PA as it is now with first 13 alliances beeing of similar size and competing on skill instead of amount of members - Look back at last round and you will see how just 10 members difference in size of the alliances made a big difference in where the alliances where ranked about. So if 10 members makes a rather big difference then what will 20 or 40 do?

Why dont you just admit to blatently trying to exploit the rules and alliance limit this round? Its not too hard to see the overall picture of your play during start of the round is it.