Thread: Yo americans
View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 23:23   #50
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: Yo americans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
4) He admittadly inhaled marijuana, and did cocaine...according to his Autobiography he published in 1995.
------------------
2) He's half black...wiki quote..."That my father looked nothing like the people around me –- that he was black as pitch, my mother white as milk –- barely registered in my mind."
3) He even went to Muslim school. But where's the point in this one, stereotyping him to where he can't run for president because of Muslim background has nothing to do with his political career. Also, Wiki puts his Religion as United Church of Christ, which is a protestant denomination. Half the voters will probably never look up his muslim background, just read that he's currently attending a protestant church.

He also got a lot of attention in January by going to Kenya, where his father was from, and I believe but I can't find a story about it, he went to visit his grandmother in her little hut in some small village, which gives him humanitarion and humility points, but it also could've just been a media stunt to get him more recognition...
i think you missed what i was getting at. the three points i raised are three points the republicans are going to use to smear obama, and in doing so will make sure he wont be elected president.