View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 15:34   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Best uni for Computer Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Still 3 years of University will probably go down as the best 3 years of my life. I am sure those who experienced university my way will be able to put it better.

Then you are doing something horridly wrong, since you now will get more independance, more freedom and more resources, which, in my book, makes you be able to do more and have more fun.