View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 08:06   #15
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Best uni for Computer Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I disagree personally.

University should be seen as an experience/party first, education second. If you are bright enough you can combine the two and have an awesome time. Like I did and I am sure many others here.
You're not really disagreeing, you misunderstood.
By saying the particular university makes no difference, I was talking in terms of 'marketability' to employers. It obviously makes a difference to the student, and while I wouldn't go so far as to say that education should come behind 'partying', I would agree that if you're not going to be having a good time while at university, then it's bound to affect (negatively) the educational part.