View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 23:38   #1
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
Cheaters uncovered vol2

It was 2.5 years ago when I made this thread:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=165602

A few days ago I checked all threads started by myself and I only found this one. Yet this seems to be a very good idea and I'm amazed why it hasn't been implemented yet. Especially now when PA has evolved and making something like this shouldn't be a problem and would make different alliances to control their memberbase. Plus who would want to be in the alliance with most closed planets, noone, I hope.

Anyway, the situation has changed. The reputation system and AD/PD moderators make trolling on boards hard, mostly even impossible. Yet my two other points simply rock:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
Secondly it would allow for us, pa players, to see how well the multihunters are doing their job. Thirdly it would be kinda like a pillory for the cheaters and hopefully would help to limit cheating, as people don't want to see their nicks in a column on a portal saying that they had 5 accounts.
So, just like in my last thread, I propose a list of all cheaters who have been closed and/or deleted by the admins. The list should have coords, reason, date and of course the alliance of the cheaters. PA also has an ingame nick system so the list might even have the nick, even though it might not be the right one. I propose that the alliance HCs or officers of the top5 ingame alliances should be able to modify (or rather add their version to) the nick part. So there might be 5 different nicks with alliances which have suggested them behind them. The top5 alliance should be enough, they most likely have the best intel in the game also.

This idea is rather robust and general at the moment. I hope that other forum users could add their own suggestions or ideas. I couldn't think of anything else at the moment. Thanks!