View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 12:37   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Last in first out ?
What an appallingly uninteresting suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
I'd estimate half of your memberbase now dont give a sh*t about Ascendancy when it comes down to it.
The great thing about it all, and what many people fail to realise, is that you don't have to care about ascendancy. Sure some people care about different things. Some people probably love the idea of us winning. Some of us love the idea of us doing something new and interesting. Some of us, like me, love the idea of kicking the shit out of people who think they're better than you. And yeah some people just like high planet ranks. But the thing is they're all the same thing really. If you're doing something new and interesting it'll probably help your alliance. If you play well as an alliance you'll end up winning. If you play well as an alliance you'll kick the shit out of people who think they're better than you. And if you play well as an alliance you'll end up with decent planet ranks. I mean, Ascendancy's just a name man, it's not like we're football fans here.