View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 12:27   #84
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Yeah man. Loads and loads of people joined us at the start of R30 for an easy ride. ****ing hundreds there were. And boy were they right, piece of piss that round was. Record numbers of Asc in the top 100.

I mean, it's obvious we're not a community because we don't limit ourselves to 30 members and play the way you think we should. Nah, we're much much a collection of loose associates whose only objective is to ruin Planetarion for everyone and, long term, the internet in it's entirety.
I think Wish raises a valid point. Alot of Ascendancy members there now are just there for the right, you, Achi, one of the more aware ascendancy core will know this. The way you're acting with this post really doesn't cut it. Ofc you're a community and a decent one at that, but I'd estimate half of your memberbase now dont give a sh*t about Ascendancy when it comes down to it.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote