View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2009, 15:57   #68
Rio
Denial

Rio is on a distinguished road
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I'm one of those out of tag people, but i havent deffed since i was removed from tag. I did tell JBG that i would send def if mailed ingame what and where when i'm at work, but i havent gotten a single mail.

I do appreciate the option to send defence to my mates even tho my fleet is tiny due to the difficulty of 7 hrs of i-net with no irc 5 days a week. If the PA-Team removes this option then my reason for actually logging in on a daily basis disappears and i'm likely to drift off from PA and on to other things.

For me it's not about rules or loopholes, it's about a reason to stay in this game. If i can't play with the people i know and care for, then why the hell should i play at all? If it's decided that i cant def asc because i'm not in the tag and not in an asc-galaxy, then i'm likely to delete my planet and call it quits.

Oh and JBG, i didnt lose my i-net, my laptop broke. :|
I really don't understand this point, your trying to tell me your friends with all 120 orso asc planets?

If you really want to play with your friends and they want to play with you, maybe you should consider playing with just your friends and not exceeding an alliance tag... Its seems to be more and more and excuse to hide behind a great alliance, rather then play against them.
Rio is offline   Reply With Quote