View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 21:01   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
[15:23:19] <Hunter> asc having ~120 planets
[15:23:33] <@Wishmaster> they have more planets out of tag than we have in our tag
Yeah but to be honest mate those planets are out of tag for a reason. I'm not in tag because I'm really stupid. So far I've managed to:

Covert op Achi with 55 agensts (successfully) without checking intel
Exile about 15 times and end up back in the gal I landed in on my 3rd exile, deciding this "was a pretty sweet spot"
Crash on a bot planet in 1:1 after assuming "they wouldnt build more ships"
Crash on another bot planet a couple of ticks later after not learning the error of my ways.

To be honest man people like myself and the other out-of-tag players do more harm than good. You shouldn't be complaining about us. We turn Ascendancy into Descendancy!