View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 17:48   #57
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
How much defence can these planets be giving asc, when I, legitimately in tag, am having difficulty finding anything to send defence to most mornings?
Its more a case of them being a def buffer if someoen actually would go to war vs asc. Them being around is also a reason why people might not go to war with asc. I dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
You asked what the difference was compared to the round it was brought in i answered it you idiot. Learn to read and answer the question i asked provide evidence before coming on the forums like a spoilt little child.
ye, and ur answer was just not correct. there is no real difference, as I pointed out. I m spoilt, I m smal but I m no kid! I just turned 24 tyvm

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 May 2009 at 18:03. Reason: merge
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote