View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 17:02   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

I dont think Omen got more than tops 1 def fleet from out of tag all last round m8 ( we prolly had more, but not alot at all. Nothing compared to asc this round anyway, not that I m saying asc are getting alot out of tag def fleets ) Those out of tag just attacked / waited to be added to tag. Last round this wasnt the case at all really. The "support" omen had from out of tag was people in other tags and Factory group who attacked with us for a week or so.+ a couple of others I added as I kicked idiots who crashed. Most were recruited as round progressed though, so we never had near the same amount of planets out of tag.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote