View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 16:50   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
thanks. a record is a record man.

Also, I dont get how u can call me bitter, or making this up to be a big thing. I asked a question. I dont think there should be any enforced midround change. And I have never said I wanted that.
Its not like AD is so busy, that a discussion about this was totally out of order. Seing how both eXi r15 and Asc r31 are using the same thing for their benefit, just that the results of their use is very different.
I think the safest conclusion here is that the current multihunting team would consider that the decision made in r15 was the wrong one. Certainly when I think of what the support planet rule was eventually decided to be
Quote:
- Defence support planets are those defending roughly more than the minimum of either 3 times per week or 25% of their defence fleet out of galaxy and alliance.
I'm 100% sure nobody has defended Ascendancy out of tag 3 times per week. The second one doesn't actually make sense to me. Over 25% of fleets over the round out of gal and out of alliance to the same alliance constitutes being a support planet sort of makes sense except for the fact you can only decide that when the round is over. I guess you could pick an arbitrary point but that would probably mean ****ing hundreds of planets would get closed as out of tag+gal deffing is fairly rare and there's probably loads of planets with 1 or 2 def fleets out of tag/gal sent which would all then meet the second criteria.

Also I was calling you a bitter ass because it's hardly a coincidence you're making this thread about Ascendancy this round and didn't make it about Omen last round.