View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 12:16   #159
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An Open Letter to the Planetarion Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I wasn't told to stay outside the tag or anything of the sort, infact JBG asked me several times to join the Asc tag so I would have access to the fund for galraid scanning, which I couldn't afford as an independent scanner. I refused because it was always in my mind to go a different direction this round and to find a natural extension of Jesters idea of public intel.

To answer Kila's question, Transcendancy was created ingame many ticks before Rob was closed. There was a subsequent delay in the channel setup though as I had to wait a day for Alki to support and then half a day for cservice to accept. However, even without P and Munin we had made our offer of free scans public prior to Robs closure.
I see, so this quest here has been to make scans a public issue instead of a alliance based phenomena?

In that way I can vaguely understand that its a "good" thing you are doing here, but surely first intel gained from doing scans like this benefits Ascendancy, and also while Ascendancy have claimed to have made their webintel public (yes I know it is) I dont see any referances or links to your public munin site anywhere, so maybe if you really want to make this a public thing go all the way?