View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 15:38   #50
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

I'm pretty sure there is a correlation between the persons caring about other persons wearing wristbands and bandname t-shirts and such and their succes in life be it in their work environment relationshipwise or in their overal feeling of being happy maybe they need to get the message louding like focussing your energy on more important matters because guess who are the real faggots I could be wrong though I could (hello misserable ****s, you know it's about you).