View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 14:45   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

It wasn't suddenly. It was gradually. Over an extended period of time it became obvious the support planets rule was confusing, irritating, poorly defined, unnecessarily restrictive and just generally not a good thing. No one moment decided this, which is why nobody has pointed one out. If someone signed up like 800 planets to support their tag I imagine something might change. Certainly without the existence of a systematic campaign to utilise support planets I can't see anything being done. As I pointed out all those planets combined add up to something like 5 or 6 def fleets sent to ascendancy. This is about as game changing as a big planet that meant to launch on ascendancy launching on some random co-ords by accident instead.

I'm going to provide a visual aid to what you're doing here

It's a molehill someone turned into a mountain!

I'm going to provide a visual aid to why you're doing it as well

I don't really think this one needs an explanation...