View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2009, 22:48   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Wishmaster, I have to say I still don't understand the point of this thread. This seems to be what you're saying:

1. PA team introduced the support planet rule midround in round 15.
2. The support planet rule was/is stupid
3. Introducing new game elements midround is stupid
4. Why aren't PA team doing it again this round!?

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Its more about how certain groups are allowed to do something and get away with it with no complaints, while others are not. Back then people screamed in outrage on the forums about eXi abusing the system. Now, because the forums is asc, its alright.

I think its alright though! Think of this as an example of how people enterpret the rules, and how biased they are to their own alliance. -> Alliance discussion. At one time people thought this was against the rules ( they lost while others used it ) now when they are on the winning side and getting the benefits, its alright!

I think its alright anyway though! not sposed to be easy to understand my threads mz

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote