Thread: Yo americans
View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 22:31   #71
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yo americans

And nowhere did I advocate Hillary Clinton for President.

My personal favorite is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
5. Broaden College Opportunity

a). Cut interest rates for student loans by half [A half measure.]
You cannot, in theory or practice, cut interest rates by 100%. That's not how loans work.

Anyway, the original comment that brought me to trot out Pelosi's agenda said that the Democratic policies' are too vile to vote for in good conscience. That's just another talking point from the rabid anti-American sentiment which chooses to ignore the 50% of the American voters which repeatedly voted against the retarded policy of the current administartion (relevance here Jakiri) for the sake of making sweeping, unfounded generalizations when there are clear differences in platform, clear differences in methodology, and clear differences in integrity.

See: John Murtha's failed campaign for Majority Leadership. See the prevalence of Ethics committee reform in the legislative agenda.