View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2014, 18:11   #49
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congrats faceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Back to the drawing board forest, for next rounds plans for pa glory
I love how people keep on blaming Forest or think this round is some slight to Forest in particular.

It isn't. Perhaps if more people didn't conduct petty politics than Planetarion would be more popular and we would see more activity and less blocks.

Congratulations on Faceless for winning, but I disagree on a number of points that has been raised in this thread. (I agree mostly with what mz has said for the record)

I disagree strongly that I was 'outplayed' as many seem to ignore the facts or the complex situations that Spore has been in for this round. All these armchair "HC" should know it was never a simple "drop NAP, hit Faceless". Certain alliances had already decided who they wanted to win based on our participation against Ultores (which may I add, respect to Ultores for putting up a fight even if I disagree with how you conduct yourselves)

Maybe I will be remembered as the HC that wasn't ruthless enough but my politics for Spore are always fair as people in other alliances can attest. I always think to the long-term rather than the short.

At the end of the day, I am proud of Spore's conduct this round and to how it took out of tag to clinch the victory away from us at the last possible moment.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote