View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2014, 22:00   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Congrats faceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Calling the politics of Spore "bad" is erroneous, especially as you are not taking into account a whole host of various important factors that made things far more complex.

I still believe my politics with Spore were right on the money. It wasn't really Spore politics that came into play here, but rather everyone elses IMO
You were napped to #2 and #3 for atleast the last 2 weeks of the round. You allowed through your politics a smaller tag, your main rival, with spare slots to stay within reach of you up until the last days when you dropped the nap and made out that you were going to secure the win. It was already too late then, you should have done it ATLEAST a week earlier.

Politics last 1176 ticks, you were 1st for a vast chunk of the round and then lost on the final day because you didnt do the right thing at the right time. I dont care who was in Faceless they had 14 less planets and therefore 42 less fleets than the alliances around them, and still no one took them out. YOu could have more than easily done to them what you all did to Vikings, you just chose to NAP instead and failed.

If you had actually ceased the advantage rather than resting on your laurels then Faceless would have never been in a position where recruiting to win was viable, let alone the easy way.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote