View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2014, 21:54   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congrats faceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
At the end of the day all the crying for Spore is moot.

You allowed a tag with 14 less members (with 6 counting slots) to be within reach of you going into the last day. It was the bad politics of Spore that allowed Faceless to still have a chance going into the last day.

CT werent going to catch you after they got roided last week, you should have dropped the NAP with Faceless a long time ago and used your friends CT to hit Faceless and pulled 20+ mill clear.

Well done Faceless, played it brilliantly, fencing FTW!

Calling the politics of Spore "bad" is erroneous, especially as you are not taking into account a whole host of various important factors that made things far more complex.

I still believe my politics with Spore were right on the money. It wasn't really Spore politics that came into play here, but rather everyone elses IMO

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote