View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 20:46   #178
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Aha - Analog

Forget all the wimpy crap from their past, there is none of that 'Take on Me' crap, no-one is seaching 'High and Low' and i am certainly not 'Crying Wolf' this is adult pop for adult people. They have been listening to their competition and come up with a blinder of an album that is as good as Coldplay, Keane etc. One question though, why the warning about bad language on the CD ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote