View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 17:45   #429
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Andromeda Pirates - The Succession Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
Trying to score bonus points, I see?
Surely you don't believe that someone as intelligent and smart as Lady Hawk would fall for your cheap tricks? Not that it's not true of course. Everybody absolutely adores Lady Hawk and she should be revered and treated with the utmost respect for life without her would be meaningless and void. But, Hewitt, I'm sure she will be very disappointed in you to learn that you are trying to get her blessings in such a despicable way.
Cheap tricks?
Now why would I try to fool the wise and cunning Lady Hawk with cheap tricks? If I did surely they would fail. No Mr Quan I am being of the uttermost of sincere as no doubt you are, or at least so it would seem. If there is anything the most terrific and merciful Lady Hawk would be dissappointed in it would have to be your unkindly accusation against me. In fact I might go so far as to think you delibrately despoil my name Mr Quan so that you can raise your own with words although true, not spoken truely and with false meaning behind them. If that is indeed the case then I must say that unlike Lady Hawk, whom would never speak or act without purity and enlightened purpose, you sir are lower than despicable and your means lower. Lower than sin even.

*Twists mustache.*

( )

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote