View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:38   #423
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Andromeda Pirates - The Succession Wars

If I thought otherwise you wouldn't have gotten a mention in my guidebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
snip
And I do not fear you!!.......sir.

Anywho, a few things I'd like to add,

Hulls with fighters included.
Some hulls mention that they come with "10 medium fighters" or whatever. These fighters are chosen from the list, do not take up any slots and are free of charge. This includes carriers. This means that by choosing said ships you'll generally end up with a vessel that has greater 'value' than others.

Of course, there's bound to be a downside.......

Moral.
Moral is important. It determines just how evul LH can be towards you in regards to your crew. It's not measured but every now and then LH may include some form of update or warning on your crews moral - it pays to take notice.

Ambiguous, or misleading descriptions in the parts lists.
It should be noted that the lists on the first page are progressive, meaning that they have been added to over time. However, this means that weapons high up on the list proclaiming to be "the best weapon eva" or "this games superweapon" are out-dated and no longer accurate.

The best way to determine a components true value is it's cost. Basically the more expensive it is, the better it is. Also another good thing to note is the newest, more hi-tech gear is often closer to the bottom of each list.

Be nice to LH (!!!)
For she is evul.

Plus if it wasn't for her, rommey would not exist. Remember that.

So if bad things happen, rather than throw a tantrum it is advised that you pay your respects, bow your head, say thank you a hundred times, kiss her feet, procrastinate yourself whenever in her presence, loudly proclaim you are but a speck of dirt in comparison to her superiority and then continue humbly on your way.

Just don't kiss her ass. No one likes a suck up.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote