View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 13:01   #401
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Andromeda Pirates - The Succession Wars

SO: Sir, Lady Hawk's flagship and carrier has arrived... with a further 10 destroyers.
No1: We can't take on a force of that magnitude, not without further back-up!

Cid looked at the holomap as the Dragon Wing came into veiw. It was massive, too big to see on a smaller scaled map and taking up a large veiw on one side of the map itself.

Cid: Stand down all attacks and take-overs, divert every last inch of energy to our sheilds.
EO: Aye, sir!
Cid: Send the Dragon Wing a message, we are standing down and offering our services and full obediance to Lady Hawk.
Comms: Aye, sir!
No1: What? You are seriously thinking of breaking every Shraanian law?
Cid: What else can we do? The gravity from this system's star is stopping us from making a quick exit, they have way too much firepower for our ship to cope with. I can run diagnostics in the tactical station for years and not get any other answer other than certain death or stand down. It is the only way.

Cid sat down again, watching on the screen as the other captains that had gone with him we still battling away.

Cid: Send a message to the other captians, inform them that I am standing down and aborting the mission. There is no chance in Hell against the opposite fleet. Continue taking over the destroyers and the Asteroids though, we can use a little leeway. On no account should any ship leave the Asteroid feild, for what little good it would do us anyway...

---Summary---
Stop all weapons from firing
Return all vessels to the Gripstar
Send message to Dragon Wing stating a full stand-down
Continue asteroid take-over
Engines to be cut
Every ounce of spare energy to be diverted to the sheilds in order to recharge them.

---Ship Movements for Flapjack---
Stay put
Stand down all weapons
Continue to divert firepower from Asteroids away from the Gripstar
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote