View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 14:07   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

I can't say I have much of a problem with blatant homophobia being illegal. I know that there's an attitude in the community to think up fleet, ruler and planet names that are as close to illegal as possible (especially among members of Ascendancy), and one of the consequences of doing that is getting slapped if you overstep your bounds. If you can't handle that, then perhaps you should find a different hobby.

Similarly, insulting members of the staff is really not necessary. You broke a rule, so suck it up and take the punishment. Don't try to save your e-cool by acting like a dick. Interestingly enough, there's nothing in the EULA about insulting staff. Hosie is right though, in that butter seems to consider herself quite exalted. Being bad at communicating appears to be a requirement in order to join the staff, these days.

Overall, it seems to me that these are two people who both acted like shit. Welcome to the internet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote