View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 12:46   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Usually about two or three times every round something so asinine you'd think it was a deliberate joke happens involving the multihunters. Most of the time you roll your eyes, chuckle under your breath at the absurdity of it and sigh quietly that in 2010 PA some people are still that hard up that they need their internet power trips. All in all it's usually so sad that you need to laugh or you'd have to cry. As such I encourage you all to share in our collective mirth in #ascendancy!

<Hosie> Your account has now been closed due to violation of the user agreement, supported by evidence collected from the game.
<Hosie> Planets are not generally reopened unless good justifications can be given for the evidence collected by "Multihunters".
<jesterina> heh
<Kargool> is Hosie closed?
<mz> what'd you do hosie!?
<ATRO> what were your fleetnames?
<Hosie> I told butter to go **** herself
<Hosie> the fleet name wasnt that bad
<Hosie> SOCCER IS A POOFS GAME

(Apparently a comment my grandmother wouldn't find offensive is now enough to get you warned.)

So what happened and how did hosie manage to get himself closed I hear you ask!

http://pastebin.com/6jBC1Q0n

Truly this man deserves everything he gets. First he makes a joke and then he doesn't want to spend his evening being told off by a patronising bitch in a thousand man game on the internet for breaking a totally irrelevant rule. Hitler could hardly have even thought such depths of depravity existed.

It is not all bad news though! Earlier that night hosie had accidentally slipped, fallen, banged his head, become temporarily retarded and ended up defending isildurx. Thankfully this horrifying aberration was corrected by the multihunters for when they closed hosie they recalled all his fleets to base. As such I invite you all to celebrate the fact with me that hosie's dislike of soccer has somehow managed to get isil roided.

Things that get isil roided. +1