View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 15:24   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: At Last! the Far Right have a Voice in Europe!

Political ideologies should be based on certain principles
But there will always be issues where a line has to be drawn,
That line is defined by the very people that have to live by it, so that may differ from culture to culture
It's not like they can't be liberal because they don't think like dutchies, or support liberalism in it's purest form

Also Liberalism is also about economical freedom and independance,
Vlaams Belang might be culturally less liberal on some points but more liberal on some others

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is just so nonsensically contradictory that I gave up and had a quick wank instead.
You have to understand that they're problems with immigrants in Belgium
Immigrants that show abusive behaviour and don't show any intention to take part in society
Not adressing that would only lead to even more tensions and that's not what anyone wants

Last edited by Alessio; 12 Jan 2007 at 17:09.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote