View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 11:10   #12
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: At Last! the Far Right have a Voice in Europe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Well funny though it might sound, saying someone has a stupid idea is not the same as proving they are leftwing.
I wasn't trying to point out that they had silly ideas thus they are leftwing, as them being leftwing is a given fact

Let me clarify what i meant,
The first post tried to imply the EP consists of liberals, which is really not true
as alot of parties don't even consider themselves liberal
I mentioned those three because I know which dutch parties are in it and what they stand for
The first one even had pictures of the Liberal Mao Zedong on there websites after the elections

If fans of Mao Zedong are allowed in the European Parliament then I don't see any problem with a rightwing parties in the European Parliament
Especially when they form such a tiny minority
The belgian party Vlaams Belang that's in the IST is known to support liberals, some in that party consider themselves 'extremly liberal'

Those points about Turkey have nothing to do with them being left at first glance but it are undesireable things that the party mentioned in the first post is against

Last edited by Alessio; 12 Jan 2007 at 11:23.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote