View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 19:23   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
At Last! the Far Right have a Voice in Europe!

I'm sure most people here stop sometime through the day and think to themselves:

'Yes, the UK Independance Party is exactly this country needs with its modern-retro pre-War stance on issues such as immigration and the role of non-European countries in world affairs. I only wish there were some kind Europe-wide coalition between UKIP and the other progressive parties in Europe to give these policies the political backing the public at large desires.'

I know that I certainly find myself thinking this 4-5 times an hour. Sometimes I get so overwhlemed that I have to go and have a sneaky cry in the toilets.#

But no longer! For I would like to introduce to you Identity, Tradition and Sovereignty

No longer will those wishy-washy Liberals be able to push through their policies of equality and freedom with impunity. Due to European expansion we can now count on the backing of groups such as National Union Attack from Bulgaria to push back the bringers of tyrany.

I would like to welcome all my Patriotic Brothers to the fight, as long as they stay in their own country.

Identity!
Tradition!
Sovereignty!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote