View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 23:24   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A sense of purpuose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
we are going to make a test to see who is willing to sacrifice time, freedom, leisure, sex, its current job
Obviously I've not seen the test but I'd imagine it also relates in some sense, to ability. I've never bothered working that hard because I've tended to find in most situations it's not necessary to do that to end up in the top 20-30%. If it turns out there are other people better than me then I've no problem with losing out to them.
Quote:
And how about you? doing your work and nourishing your relationships is motivation enough to carry on?
Absolutley. But then I've always been generally happy. Now however work is a lot better than it was a few years ago - I have more autonomy, more interesting work, etc. However, I've not reached a stage where I have masses of excess money with no clue of what to spend it on. Being in near constant financial crisis at least keeps one occupied...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote