View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 15:39   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: A sense of purpuose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo
I haven't figured it out. Maybe there is somekind of public pressure that makes us do what we are doing now. I have a house and big mortage (a bank loan or what ever). I have grate job that provides me enough money to live, but no enough to make large investments. A have a place to study, but I can't just figure out why should I bother to study. To make bigger bucks??

If I want to graduate I have lots of reading to do. Average amount is 180*40h of reading (= 7200 h). Before that I have little chances to get promotion. So if I want to graduate some day I have to work and to study about 1800 days (4h of studying / day). So it would be about 5 years of no holidays, no other life than work and studying.

And what then. I still love what i'm doing atm and my studies dosn't help me at this job.

Makes me wonder "why bother"
Oh, the waste of time!:crymeariver:

The studying i have to do is also utterly useless, except to be admited in the public carrer. It would be just the same if the test was to see how much of this phone book can you memorize in 4 hours.

nice to see that you like what you do. quite rare these days