Thread: Age of Magic
View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:30   #88
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road
Re: Age of Magic

MAIN DM*

*those who have not posted recently are assumed to have followed the course laid before them for the purpose of this DM. If you cannot post this week for some reason, let me know. Otherwise you'll contract the instant death plague. Re-applications will depend mostly on how the story is going, as each character has been woven into the story line. "Mini" DMs that progress a group or individual will be given during the week as necessary.

Flapjack, Zombie

As you look toward the teleporter, you start to make out the images of buildings within the swirling mass. Suddenly a loud crash is heard outside, and one of the Queen's pages runs in. "Highness, it has started! The waves themselves are rising up to destroy us! If the vision is true then there is only one who can save us! She must be found!"

The Queen gives you one last look before rushing out the door. "If you are to save this country, you must step into the portal, find Solena, and bring her back here as quickly as possible. I will go and begin the evacuations to higher ground, but as you saw in the vision, in 24 hours we will all be underwater. Please hurry."

Mad Cat, Zappa, Mrmao, David

Sejuuk's spell normally would have had no problem shattering the teleporter, but for some reason his spell is even weaker than it was when he was down saving the Page. However, he does successfully set the time sage's hair on fire momentarily.

"OW OW WO! Why don't you believe me! You'll be sorry, mark my words! Matrix is the one you need to be watching out for! His deceit will lead you all to ruin!"

He races toward the teleporter, charging it as he nears. As he prepares to step into it he makes his last remarks. "If Matrix could fool you all with such a simple trick, imagine what he could do with all the power he possesses!"

Kama, Darkling, Dragonsjem

As the minstril sings, a dark cloud rumbles in over the town, and the ground begins to quake violently. Suddenly a voice can be heard bellowing from the sky.

"Pathetic life forms of Kish. Although your arrogance on your system of government is great, you see it has given you nothing against the powers that be. No protection, no solice. Not a one of you are safe unless you overthrow your foolish judges and give your very souls over to me. You may call me "The Great God Coen". Those who refuse will be utterly destroyed. I've already sent some of my best warriors amongst you. They are watching. They have power to cast the plague on whomsoever they will. This is your first and final warning Kishians!"

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote