View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:09   #450
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
That's 100% bullshit. 24-hour notification of cancelation of NAPs is customary, historically, for all alliances in PA. Except, of course, when the planet breaks the NAP first--then no notification is nesseccary. The 1up Planet NAP system also has the same built in design mechanism, which they send you in an ingame mail stating that both parties can give 24 hours notice to violate the NAP for any reason. Ask 1up HC, though I'm suprised you didn't already know this. ^^

-NitinA
Actually that isn't true for 1up PNAPs in the slightest. As far as I know, we've never cancelled an agreement without due cause.

I'd post 'proof' but that may be against my HC's wishes, since it is not openly public information.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote