View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:27   #404
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
yous only had 36 planets worth roiding... you had 10+ planets below 200 roids.

Not as 1up can do the job itself now
If I* can manage to constantly own subh and have your members being too shitscared of maybe losing roids so that they keep their fleets completed grounded, I am sure 1up can easily **** you over in a one on one right now** (in case that that is the job you are fantasizing about).

*unpaid account with only ~500k fleetvalue in total and logging in on only twice a day for about 10 minutes each to pick targets & check attacks before landing.

**I sadly believe that this situation won't occur with exilition roiding whatever galaxy they can roid without breaking planet naps at the moment and omen catching up fastly.