View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 23:18   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm in a bit of a spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I've organised a work night out (at the end of the month). I gave everybody plenty of notice. I set a deadline then booked the resteraunt. After the deadline (12 days ago) i got people coming forward asking me if it was OK if they came too. I told them it should be OK (but i did nothing about it at the time).

So today, without the majority of people paying, i went in and used my money to pay the deposit. I also asked about extra seats.

No seats. None. Zero. Zip. As such the meal is oversubscribed by 4 (24 seats have been booked).

What in the **** do i do? I'm currently taking the Ostrich approach and hoping people will drop out.

Anyways ... ideas?
Send an email out saying that it's the restaurants fault - they oversubscribed themselves and will pay back deposits for anyone who drops out - are there any volunteers.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote