View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2007, 17:37   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I know it's childish

Sorry to slightly derail the blog, but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I bet you've never read the fine print that says something to the effect of "Quantity measured by net weight, extra air in this packaging is to ensure product recieved undamaged"
Walkers actually said a few years ago "we either had to put up the price of crips or put less in them, so we decided to just put less in them as we didn't think customers would want to pay more per bag" or something.

I have to admit in recent crisp packets I've had a similar reaction to JBG