View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 10:01   #19
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I know it's childish

Okay then: I played Settlers II on the DOSBox emulator for 8 hours instead of sleeping. I feel like death. I was going to create a thread that started off on the philosophical stance between looking at the here and now, living every second for what it is as life really is that beautiful, or remembering the past for solace, and then suddenly turning it into a look at these DOS screenshots thread because no-one posts anything interesting anymore (except Dante who's been really quite humorous lately) but I didn't.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote