View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 09:20   #18
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I know it's childish

Dear diary,

last night I went out and got very drunk. It was fun. I think I had a lift home from my friends brother, but my memory is hazy. I had chips. they were nice. When I got home I took the covers off my quilt and put them back on, I don't know why. It was rather frusrating. I feel hungover and have to go drinking this afternoon for two of my friends birthdays so I might throw up on someone (hopefully someone I dislike) and it's raining very heavily and I have to walk in the rain becuase I left my umbrella on the bus again so I am going to get very wet. My little cousin has been moaning ALL morning because he can't go out in the rain even though he 'likes the rain! :crymeariver:'. It is not helping my hangover. I am so glad I have you so I share my deepest thoughts and feelings otherwise I would explode and kill lots and lots of people. <3
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote