View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2010, 08:51   #76
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
What cave have you been living in? Brazil are easily one of the best teams in the world right now and are favourites right behind spain. They've got a brilliant squad and Dunga has made them more organised and efficient to cut down on the goals conceded.
rofl. Brazil has one of the "weakest" squads they had the past 10 years. I'm not claiming they have a bad team, not at all, but imo they miss the class they had the last 10 years (When they lost the final in France, won the final in Germany).

Brazil are always favourites, if only due to their name and status. Just like Argentina is also amongst the favourites eventhough they got a shit trainer. I'm sure they'll reach quarter finals, I doubt they'll manage to see semi finals.

Atleast, I sure hope they don't.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote