View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2010, 21:12   #54
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Ivory Coast has pretty good potential. Looking at the fixtures there are really few matches I wouldn't care to see - I think the WC will be great fun.

Hoping for Spain - Brazil in the final.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote