View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2008, 15:19   #31
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Round 27 - increase alliance memberlimit to 100

i was just about to post a thread about reducing the amount of max players to like 60
dunno why u think there would be any benefit of rising the number, well u explained, but i have to disagree...

i wonīt go into all details now, cause all is been said by others allready...

just one thing
Highering the number will force alliances to merge if they want to compete for #1 spot, and merging alliances mean less HCīs and less Officerīs so kinda the negative outcome of what u seem to try to reach.
If we we stay with 75 (which is the maximum we even should think about imo) the chances several alliances compete for #1 spot are higher then if we rise it to 100
leveling it down to 60 would still be best, as we could actually have a interesting competition for the #1 spot.

now imagine we higher the amount to 100
and in the end its ND and CT on 100 members and the next alliances lets say Vengeance e.g. at 80
now ND and CT are naped to each other...
what a great round of fun would that be ???

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote