View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 03:01   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Discuss]Football and morality.

For the record, i've also seen misbehaviour in what was a nothing at stake league cup tie last season at Forest. Someone kept throwing plastic bottles on us from the tier above, fortunately no one got hurt, and eventually after a bit of legwork by the stewards (although why they couldn't sort it out first time i don't know) it was sorted out (well we didn't see any bottles anymore)

I'd hardly describe the City Ground as a scary place though; every club has its loons and they've just got to brushed off; don't give them the credit they deserve. The only really nasty atmosphere i've seen away from home is at Leicester when we drew 1-1 in the promotion season, as our clubs ****ing hate each other. I would happily sit in the City Ground again as it's a decent stadium with a bit of atmos; as for the Walkers - i have little desire to line their pockets.