View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 15:15   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Discuss]Football and morality.

Damn you JC, I was going to mention 657.

Also, just to point out, I think I'm correct in saying that the Real Madrid players have to appear in adverts like the Pepsi one as it's part of their contract with the club. Unlike other clubs the likes of Pepsi sign the deal with the club, not the players. This is why there were problems with Beckham and Vodafone when he signed. I realise this is proof that Beckham was doing adverts for personal gain before he had to.

I don't think it needs stating that of course it's wrong for things to be thrown (unless it's at Christiano Ronaldo) but players do overreact.

Oh, and Forest, please spend less time around Rumad
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote