View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2005, 13:43   #18
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Re: [Discuss]Football and morality.

At this point I'd like to point out that "hooligism" isn't a word; It's "hooliganism"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
4) They do adverts which makes people hate them cause they are arrogant

Now forest what i say is true. For instance beckham does those stupuid adverts where he is a gladiator and claiming to be 'unbeatable' and then he plays shit when hes actually playing. Whats the point in doing adverts like that? Why not just keep quiet, train hard and show people what you are in the game like the old players. You didnt see Pele doing that for god sake.
This is stupid. Just because a player has appeared in advertising campaigns does not give people the right to attempt to injure him by throwing things at him. Oh, and it wasn't just Beckham that appeared in those Pepsi adverts. I assume you think that Roberto Carlos, Ronaldihno and Raul also "play shit" and deserve to have things thrown at them as well?