View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:52   #248
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
how about the morons in #1 or the retards in #2 or the kilas in #4 m8? takes 2 to tango and and a flock of seagulls isnt a hoard even if its many of them
The Kilas in #4?

I have already pointed out that I think that the politics of the top 5 alliances are worse than those of a 10 year old kid, I never said that the #1, #2, #4 or #5 were any better than the #3, the only alliance in the competition for the #1 rank who I think aren't playing their politics very retardedly are eXi and thats because they aren't doing much political play, they are just roiding and fighting back in wars where they get attacked.

As for the latter part of your sentence: what? are you poetically trying to claim that the top 5 alliances couldn't take down eXi or something? thats what it looks like atm :/
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote